Na cestě k vlastní cestě... tak. Vítejte ve vnitřním světě jednoho pohledu, který si zoufale přeje být zjevným a přesto se mu to tolikrát nedaří. Ať už totiž jeho nositel chce nebo ne, rád se skrývá.


neděle 25. září 2011

message for R.M.

Sorry for posting this personal message - I couldn´t find any other way how to deliver it. Maybe it won´t be delivered anyway. 

Dear R.,

I´m really sorry for such a late answer - I´m not very dutiful "facebooker" and haven´t been here since the time I sent you my first message (which was just a brief login). And morover, unfortunatelly, I didn´t read your first message:( - it didn´t come to my email box together with a friendship request. But it´s my fault for sure. Let me apologize for that.

I wouldn´t be in Prague that day anyway, because I stay mostly in Brno nowadays. But still I regret missing the chance to have a beer with you and to show you a town.

M.

PS: First I had written this message in FB before I noticed it was impossible to send it. But I decided to try to let you know somehow that it was not deliberate..

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat